Who is Companion Systems
We are a growing Australian software company who develops, markets and supports software for the Australian and New Zealand residential housing industry.
We are based in a great Parramatta location, close to various forms of public transport, as well as the cafes on Eat Street. We have a collaborative, friendly and professional working environment where we encourage self-growth and career development.
We are seeking a friendly and energetic person to join our consulting team, to deliver training and support to our clients.
This is a permanent role based in Parramatta NSW, working normal business hours Monday to Friday.
Implementation and Training (Primary Role).
- This will involve travelling to client's locations (e.g. interstate, etc.) to implement our system onsite and provide training.
- Be able to teach others how to use our system and processes either via the web or face to face.
Client support desk.
- You will respond to calls from our clients for assistance with operational aspects of our products and record all notes & details as directed by the Client Services Manager.
- The accuracy and detail of the recorded notes assist us with BI and issue resolution for our products, so it is critical.
- This is a phone-based responsibility so clear, concise, understanding and polite verbal communications is a mandatory criterion.
- We develop our products in-house and after development of a feature is completed by the development team, extensive testing is undertaken by the Client Support team members. Results of the testing is again recorded, and this reporting of time and actions is highly important to our development processes.
Client system upgrades.
- System upgrades for our clients are accomplished by remotely managing their systems and performing the tasks required for a version update.
- We are responsible for the remote administration of a client's system so absolute attention to detail is a key.
- Knowing when you are beyond your level of expertise and immediately obtaining support from other members of the team to ensure no mistakes happen ever, is the only level of standard acceptable.
Client information updating.
- This involves the updating of client data and information in our databases.
Culture & position
People join our business who have an attention to detail and respect the value of client support. We look for excellent verbal and written communications as we deal with industries that are not technology focused but are technology dependant, so we need to speak their language.
This is a full-time position within our growing company. With success in this role, future opportunity to move into our onsite implementation team would be available.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate fantastic phone and face to face communication and interpersonal skills, knowing the client is not always right but have to enjoy every engagement with us as we resolve their problem.
- Liaise professionally and confidently with clients by phone, email, face-to-face and remote desktop tools
- You will be friendly and personable.
- The ability to record notes and recognise the importance of details quickly as you work with the clients.
- You need to be technically minded.
- Love IT.
- Be able to learn quickly as features change in the products we bring to market.
- You need to also research solutions, so having a key interest in learning.
- You need to be able to travel (domestic and international).
- You will have a neat and tidy personal presentation.
- You need to have strong problem solving skills and be able to think on your feet.
These attributes we can't teach you, you must have them yourself. Training on all other aspects of the role will be provided.
Please submit your details, cover letter and resume via the website form on the main Employment Opportunities page.
Due to limited resources only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies to respond please.