We are a growing Australian software company who develops, markets and supports software for the Australian and New Zealand residential housing industry.
We have a collaborative and friendly working environment, where we encourage self-growth and career development.
Our office is located close to public transport and many great cafés/restaurants in the Parramatta CBD.
About the Role:
This is a Full time junior/graduate position working in .NET. You will be working in an agile environment as part of a small scrum team maintaining existing code and developing new products.
- Completed a Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree
- C#, VB.NET or other OOP language
- Be an Australian Citizen/Permanent resident
Having exposure to, or experience with, any of the following will be advantageous:
- .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Entity Framework Core
- MVVM and MVC Design Patterns
- Agile methodologies
- REST APIs
- Clean Architecture
- Using source control systems (e.g. Git)
- CI/CD tools and processes. (e.g. JIRA, Microsoft DevOps)
- Great attention to detail
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Knowledge of the construction industry (domestic or commercial)
Please submit your details, cover letter and resume via the website form on the main Employment Opportunities page.
Due to limited resources only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies to respond please.